Thursday, May 28, 2009

About Me

My name is Karen and I am a mother of three without enough hours in the day!

Hairwear began as a simple headband I made for my daughter to keep her crazy hair out of her face. It has become a fun business selling to local stores, friends, and at craft fairs. You will find me at the sewing machine at all hours of the night, but I love it. There's nothing like the smile on a girl's face when she gets to try on a new headband.

Please take a look around my shop. You will find headbands for all ages. They are adorable on little ones. They are the perfect accessory to add some fun to your outfit. They are the perfect solution to a get up and go day!

Hairwear is sold through my Etsy shop. When you shop through my blog, you will be taken to my etsy shop to make purchases. You can also go directly to my Etsy shop at www.shophairwear.etsy.com. You will have to set up an Etsy account, but it's quick and easy to do. If you have any problems, please contact me at shophairwear@gmail.com.

I sew all of the headbands in a smoke-free environment.

I hope you find a quality product that you like for yourself, daughter, wife, sister, or any other special girl you know! I am constantly adding new headbands to my shop, so please visit often!